Interested in getting involved?
The easiest way to join in is to attend the monthly P.A.C. meetings, here are some other ways to help:
- Executive Team or Planning Sub-Committee – 1 to 2 hours per month – leading and/or participating in committees or fundraising events.
- Book Fairs – 1 to 6 hours two times a year – helping to sell books.
- Hot Lunches – 1.5 hours every two weeks – organizing and delivering hot lunches.
- Movie Nights – 2 hours every 2 months – setting up, selling concession goods and cleaning up.
- Recycling Program – 1 to 2 hours every month – organizing and supporting bottle drives.
- Treat Days – 1 hour per month – baking and/or selling baked goods.
- Winter Social – 1 to 10 hours in the Fall – organizing, setting-up, selling and/or cleaning during this family social and dance.
Go to the Events page to find out more detailed information about our various events and programs.
Ready to Volunteer?
Sign up here, checking off all the events you may be able to help with and we’ll contact you with further information: